Demista electric underfloor heating mats are made of a heating cable attached to a fibreglass mesh. Which is easily rolled out onto the floor for a quick and easy installation, the mats are complete with double sided tape on the underside which makes it easy to adhere to any clean surface.
• Demista Underfloor Heating Mats have a twin conductor cable, with a single 3m “cold tail” connection.
• Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2008) outputs – 150W/m2
• Quick installation – Simply roll out the electric underfloor heating mat & fix to the floor.
• Suitable for tile, stone, slate and marble floor finishes.
• Continuous metallic earth screen to ensure electrical safety.
• Low build height – Minimal floor height build up.
• Suitable for use in wet areas.
• EMC Safe
Max Power Loading – 150W/m2
Diameter – 3.0mm – 4.0mm
Twin conductor heating cable with single 3m “cold tail” connection lead
Manufactured in the UK